MinorMania is an indoor and outdoor play centre. We offer a multi-tiered play frame which is a safe, secure and stimulating environment with different areas for toddlers and juniors. We have a separate area for children under 3 years old with a fish aquarium panel, plasma panels and a smaller frame with a slide. For the bigger children we have a frame with a mega ball area, helter skelter slide, mouse holes an astra slide and much much more.
MinorMania now has a pre bookable system in place due to the current Covid-19 restrictions. The 2 hour weekday slots & 3 hour weekend slots are available to book via our website or on 01892 752042 choosing option 2 or 4 and require full payment upon booking which is non refundable if you cancel or don't show.
🌟 Hi All,
More sad news but after the announcement today and Kent not coming out of Tier 3 we are remaining with the decision to stay closed for the time being. We have had a lot of queries from Tier 3 households requesting to book and unfortunately as they should not be travelling we feel it is in the best interests and safety of everyone to stay closed.
This is having a big impact on the business but hope after the Christmas period the tiers may change and surrounding Kent towns will come down to Tier 2.
We thank you all again for your support and understanding and hope to see you all soon.
Have a very merry Christmas 🎄
Hannah, Rachel & The MinorMania Team.
We are open Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm & Saturday, Sunday and School Holidays 9:00am-4:00pm.
We are closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day and close at 4pm New Years Eve.
We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.’
We have been working hard and making changes to ensure all our visitors and staff remain safe in the current climate and the ‘new normal’. Things will be a little bit different at MinorMania and we will be constantly adapting to keep our guests safe but we are so pleased to be re open. Bookings will be taken over the phone until our online booking module is ready to go live so please call on 01892 752042 choosing option 2 or 4 between 9am-4pm.
Please read the following which are some of things we are doing to keep you and our staff safe.
- Risk assessments are in place with regular reviews.
- Training has been provided and each staff member has a Covid awareness certificate however we will constantly be learning and instilling new procedures as the climate changes.
- Guidance for anyone with symptoms of Covid-19 not to attend
- Adult visitors and children aged 11 and over will be required to wear a face covering before entering and keep it on until they leave, except when eating or drinking at your table.
- Temperatures will be checked on arrival along with enquiry into cold/flu and Covid symptoms. We ask that those who feel unwell do not attend and arrange a visit for another day.
- We ask that all guests follow social distancing measures for the safety of our customers and our staff. We also ask that as much as possible parents are in the frame with the little ones.
- Guest capacity has been reduced, we have implemented this to keep everyone feeling as safe as we can.
- We cannot allow mixing of households due to Tier 2 restrictions.
- Track and trace is in place and relevant details will be taken upon booking. We also require payment upon booking which is non refundable if you were to cancel or not show on the date. We have our QR code on reception for you to scan on entry for use with the NHS Covid-19 App.
- Guests and the MinorMania team have access to hand sanitisers at the entrance, throughout the building and play area and also sinks for hand washing within the toilet facilities.
- Single use items will need to be checked in and out to enable us to disinfect after each use so please ask at the café for these items.
- Hygiene & cleanliness has always been our main priority so to keep this up we have introduced a 30 min cleaning slot after each session to enable us to sanitise before the next session starts. We will also have a staff member(s) out cleaning throughout the session ensuring the high touch areas are safe and sanitised.
- Equipment has been coated with an antimicrobial agent used alongside our sanitising spray which conforms with the relevant British standards EN1276 & EN1650.
- We ask that visitors arrive and leave promptly to ensure all cleaning routines can be carried out, the correct safety advice given and that visitors are not overlapping.
- We are accepting contactless payments which is our preferred payment method but cash is still accepted.
- Cafe menu and seating will be limited and tables will be allocated upon arrival.
- We have to follow strict guidelines to keep everyone safe so unfortunately if these aren’t adhered to you will be asked to leave. This is for the safety of other customers, our staff and yourselves.
- Whilst we have taken every step we can to ensure yours and your children’s safety we are still adapting to the ‘new normal’ so please bear with us and offer feedback to our staff so we can look into how we can make you feel even safer.
- We will have signs around the centre so please take note of these.
We appreciate all your support so much and look forward to seeing you all back.
Hannah, Rachel & The MinorMania Team