MinorMania will be closed on Thursday 22nd February 2024 for deep cleaning.
We will reopen as normal from Friday 23rd February 2024.
MinorMania is an indoor play centre. We offer a multi-tiered play frame which is a safe, secure and stimulating environment with different areas for toddlers and juniors. We have a separate area for children under 3 years old with a fish aquarium panel, plasma panels and a smaller frame with a slide. For the bigger children we have a frame with a mega ball area, helter skelter slide, mouse holes an astra slide and much much more. We also have an under 1's room however please keep the door closed to this room whilst in use. MinorMania now has a pre bookable system, there are 3 two hour sessions run per day at 10am-12pm, 1pm-3pm & 3:30pm-5:30pm. The 2 hour slots are available to book via our website or on 01892 752042 choosing option 2 or 4 and require full payment upon booking which is non refundable if you cancel or don't show.
🌟 Hi All,
MinorMania is open!
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
All The Best
Hannah, Rachel & The MinorMania Team.
We are open Monday - Sunday 10am-5:30pm.
Please note we run 2 hour bookable time slots with a closure between each to clean and set up for the next session. The 3 two hour sessions per day are at 10am-12pm, 1pm-3pm & 3:30pm-5:30pm
We are closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.’
We have been working hard and making changes to ensure all our visitors and staff remain safe in the current climate and the ‘new normal’. Things will be a little bit different at MinorMania and we will be constantly adapting to keep our guests safe but we are so pleased to be re open. Bookings will be taken via the website or over the phone on 01892 752042 choosing option 2 or 4 between 10am-12pm and 1:00pm-4:30pm.
Please read the following which are some of things we are doing to keep you and our staff safe.
- Risk assessments are in place with regular reviews.
- Training has been provided and each staff member has a Covid awareness certificate however we will constantly be learning and instilling new procedures as the climate changes.
- Guidance for anyone with symptoms of Covid-19 not to attend.
- We ask that those who feel unwell do not attend and arrange a visit for another day.
- Guest capacity has been altered, we have implemented this to keep everyone feeling as safe as we can.
- We require payment upon booking which is non refundable if you were to cancel or not show on the date.
- Guests and the MinorMania team have access to hand sanitisers at the entrance, throughout the building and play area and also sinks for hand washing within the toilet facilities.
- Hygiene & cleanliness has always been our main priority so to keep this up we have introduced a 30 min cleaning slot after each session to enable us to sanitise before the next session starts.
- Equipment has been coated with an antimicrobial agent used alongside our sanitising spray which conforms with the relevant British standards EN1276 & EN1650.
- We ask that visitors arrive and leave promptly to ensure all cleaning routines can be carried out, the correct safety advice given and that visitors are not overlapping.
- We are accepting contactless payments which is our preferred payment method but cash is still accepted.
- We are going to continue to follow guidelines to keep everyone safe so unfortunately if these aren’t adhered to you will be asked to leave. This is for the safety of other customers, our staff and yourselves.
- We will have signs around the centre so please take note of these.
- Our rules of play are as follows;
- No unauthorised parties, only parties booked through us are allowed.
- Parents/Guardians must supervise their children whilst using the play facility. Our staff are here to monitor the safe rules of play on our equipment and are not here to supervise the children using the play facilities.
- Children must be 12 years old or under to play on the play frame. Age restrictions are in place for the safety of all children.
- Personal items are the sole responsibility of the parent/guardian. We cannot accept responsibility for damage, loss or theft of personal items.
- Pens, buckles, jewellery, watches, money and any other sharp objects must not be taken into the play frame.
- Adults/Children who are unwell must not attend.
- Only food and drink purchased at MinorMania may be consumed on the premises.
- Anyone using the play equipment is advised to wear long trousers, long sleeved t-shirts and must wear socks at all times on the play equipment to minimise the risk of personal injury and hygiene.
- Restrictions on numbers of children using the play area at any one time may be enforced for the safety of your children.
- Abusive language, bullying or fighting will not be tolerated and offenders will be asked to leave the premises without a refund.
- No photographs or video recordings on the premises
We appreciate all your support so much and look forward to seeing you all back.
Hannah, Rachel & The MinorMania Team
How To Find Us
MinorMania is located 3 miles south of Tunbridge Wells Town Centre.
Frant train station is only a 1 minute walk to our main entrance.
If you have any questions or queries please contact us on 01892 752042 and use either option 2 or option 4.